WESTERN CHALUKYA DYNASTY
R. No. 359 of 1920.)
a stone lying in a field north-east of Kondupalli,
year of Vijayaditya)
to a gift of land made
by some one while Vikramaditya
Bali-Indra Banaraja of Bali-kula was
governing Turumara province during the reign of Vijayaditya.
R. No. 364 of 1920.)
a stone lying in a field
to the north-east of the village,
Dimmagudi, same Taluk and
year of Vikramaditya)
Incomplete. Seems to refer to a gift made in the reign of Vikramaditya.
R. No. 396 of 1915.)
a mutilated slab in a field in Nadindla,
Guntur distirct. (Chalukya
Vikrama year 46)
and damaged. Mentions the Mahapradha[na] Anantapala.
â The latter part of the inscription seems to be in Telugu verse
but the verse cannot be reconstructed as many words as missing.
R. No. 710 of 1920.)
a pillar in the temple of Anantabhogesvara,
Kolluru, Tenali Taluk. Undated
to the gift of the village of Mulkalapadu in the province of Ojivi
to god Ananatisvara.
The donorâs name is lost. Refers
to the Chalukya king Tribhuvanamalladeva (Vikramaditya
who was ruling at Kalyanapura.
R. No. 596 of 1909.)
On the Naga pillar in the temple of Virabhadra outside the village
of Gurazala, Palnad
Taluk, same District. S.
that a Brahman named Dara son of Kommana who was the
head of Kummunuru village and who claimed to be an
incarnation of the serpent king Sesha, put up a naga-stambha
in front of the temple of Brahma, Vishnu, and Siva built by himself and that Betabhupa of the Haihaya
family, a dependent of Bhulokamalladeva (Somesvara III)
made a gift of 4 kharis of land to the said temple.